As a government organization serving the public’s needs of
health and welfare, the Ministry implements tasks to improve the
quality of life. There is a bureau for KM established in 1996.
KIOM is a government institute to conduct research of KM. It
provides the government and bodies concerned with scientific
and technical information on KM.
NMC is a medical center affiliated to MW. The center carries
out research and investigation as well as medical treatment.
KOMHA is an association for KM hospitals which are specialized
in various diseases, equipped with modern medical instruments.
NIKOM is a public institution engaging in activities to promote the industry
and contribute to public health and economy through KM.
- Korean Fermentation Oriental Medicine Society
- The Korean Medicine Academy of Family Medicine
- The Allergy & Immunity Academy of Korean Oriental Medicine
- Korean Medical Institute of Acupotomy
- The Korea Traditional Medicine Society of Pain Control & Drug Delivery System
- Korean Society of Oriental Medicine Anti-Aging
- Pulse & Wave Diagnosis Association
- Association for Laser Therapy in Traditional Medicine
- The Korean Traditional Medical Visceral Shape for Sonograph Institution
- Korean Medicine Facial Rejuvenation Society
- Korean Oriental Medicine Naturopathy Institute